Thursday, November 10, 2011

TWITTER (Part Une)

My Twitter page viewed on my laptop

Before we start, please follow @TheLawAureus on Twitter.com. Haha!

Sometimes it's hard to say something in 140 characters or less, but not for seasoned Twitter users. Twitter.com is a microblogging/social networking site where you put your current thought in 140 characters or less. Parang status update sa Facebook, but more direct and precise. And much, much shorter .

Okay, you can cheat by "tweeting" on a site that makes your tweets longer (like twitlonger.com). Who am I kidding. You probably know what's there is to know about Twitter. Anyway, what I like about Twitter is that 

1. It gives me the latest news that I need to know from the sources that I follow.

2. It is funny how you'll know what type of person he/she is on how he/she tweets. Well, it may give you a clue.

3. You get to meet new people who could be your friends eventually by being followed and following them back.

4. It is a good way to kill boredom!

5. Walang OnlineShop shit or people can't tag you on things that they're selling (like in Facebook).

6. It is almost killing SMS for me. Me and my friends talk here more than texting.

7. You can tweet nonsense and still, people will reply to you.

I can say that I am addicted. Well, almost. I access Twitter in three ways: on my Macbook Pro, the homepage is set to Twitter.com and I have the Twitter for Mac client; on the Galaxy Tab I use Tweetcaster for Android (I like the 'Zip It" function to mute people I don't like) and lastly, on my iPod Touch, Echofone for iOS.

Thank God for Twitter. Or thank you to that person who created Twitter.


Follow TheLawAureus on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment