Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MYLO XYLOTO




The title is pronounced as mai-low zay-lee-toe. 

This is Coldplay's fifth album which is currently on repeat in my iPod and iTunes. It has fourteen tracks, on  the standard release.

Coldplay had made me a fan of theirs from their AMAZING Viva La Vida or Death and All of His Friends album (I always make it a point na kapag may videoke, I sing Viva La Vida or Lovers in Japan). Anyways, here are the tracks of the album:

No.TitleLength
1."Mylo Xyloto"  0:42
2."Hurts Like Heaven"  4:02
3."Paradise"  4:38
4."Charlie Brown"  4:45
5."Us Against the World"  4:00
6."M.M.I.X."  0:48
7."Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall"  4:01
8."Major Minus"  3:30
9."U.F.O."  2:18
10."Princess of China(featuring Rihanna)3:58
11."Up in Flames"  3:13
12."A Hopeful Transmission"  0:33
13."Don't Let It Break Your Heart"  3:54
14."Up with the Birds"  3:46


Coldplay might have gone a bit too pop this time but trust me, it IS worth listening to. My current favorites among the songs are Hurts Like Heaven, Paradise, Princess of China and the lead single Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.

Enjoy! 






Follow TheLawAureus on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment