Thursday, November 10, 2011

TWITTER (Part Deux)





My current Twitter statistics. 21k tweets?! Daldal ko!


Of course what would Twitter be without your followers and the people you are following? Followers are the people who find your tweets interesting, or just following you back because you followed them. It doesn't necessarily mean na you have to know them (for instance, ang dami kong followers na dummy accounts lang), pero one thing stands true: the more followers, the more relevant you are.

And the "following" part of Twitter is the people who you find interesting, informative, witty and, sometimes, funny. I have a few because some of the people I used to follow just tweet random brain farts.

Allow me to mention some* people/accounts that I follow. My timeline (Twitter's equivalent of the Facebook News Feed) would not be complete without their tweets, really. Walang favoritism ha, I just like their tweets and how they tweet it.

*incomplete list

1. The funnies: @krisaquinoSTD, @superstarMARIAN, @MARIANsuperstar

Seriously, you have to follow these three. No one gives great showbiz critiques than these ladies (?). Minsan bastos, madalas totoo, always funny.

2. The opinionated (and Jillian Ward-hating) friends/officemates: @mackyu21, @tonibangs, @matsuo_rie, @jp_balanon, @chiccosonofzeus

Meet my friends. Snarky and straight to the point when they tweet, mostly anything fabulous and gay. They all hate Jillian Ward by the way.

3. The kids-at-heart: @jaffurri, @thetallcuteguy, @devassi, @myronparinas and @jakeyow

When I talk to these guys I feel like talking to "bagets", then upon looking at their profiles, mga bagets pa nga sila. Haha!

4. The eternal optimist: @ayemGChua

Thank God G is always there to tweet something positive whenever you need it. He looks like a girl though. I thought he was a she. :)

5. The people who introduced and welcomed me to Twitter: @alexgozum, @jaysomexavier

These two are possibly the first people I tweeted with and who taught me about Twitter. One question still stands: did you two date?

6. The people who never fails to wish you a good day: @angelicdemigod, @frodobaui

The powercouple themselves (they're married thru a Wiccan ceremony) who are staunch supporters of gay relationships. And they always, ALWAYS greet you a good morning. :)

7. The gentlemen of Twitter: @ohjoen, @gerarddaduya, @imbongmicu, @iampaulcapili12, @stanleypalma, @yogi_olrac, @iPawee, @mjpatindol

Ang haaaaba ng hair ko kapag kinakausap ko. Why? Parang ang bait-bait nila kausap (pero pag iba, hindi na haha). I love talking to these nice guys on the site. I'm pretty sure they're nice guys in person too.

8. The news sources: @IGN, @PerezHilton, @Kotaku, @engadget, @scoopbox, @jiritajackson, @ANCalerts

9. The sources of sexy: @theRCtect, @ulybog


These two randomly post links on Twitter that I open and BOOM, picture ng lalaking sexy. And I'm enjoying it!

10. The international elite: @ilovemigzheart, @thenewjosel, @AmakiAlistair, @ruttgard


Kayo na ang nasa ibang bansa! Migz is in Rome, Josel is in NYC, Amaki is in Australia (and nakausap ko na at work!) and Ruttgard/Chris is in the Middle East. All proud Pinoys. Don't forget my pasalubong when you get back here!

These are just a few of the people that I enjoy tweeting with. Madami pa actually. Make sure to follow them. It's worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment