Friday, January 13, 2012

SO HOW WAS YOUR HOLIDAY? Part 1

Well, mine was jampacked, tiring but fun! All I could remember was we went to Baguio with friends, spent Christmas through our mini-family reunion and welcomed the New Year out and about town. It was a whirlwind of events/activities pero super fun.

We went to Baguio first. Eto yung Singapore tip namin na nag-vanish at naging local! It was fun though, for my three friends Anton, JP and Nathan. Not that much for me kasi I got travelers' diarrhea (google it) and fever! Badtrip talaga. Nonetheless, I enjoyed.

Our first dinner in Baguio at Cafe by the Ruins. Nag-aksaya lang ako ng pera kasi I didn't finish my food and went back and forth to the CR. Not to mention I took a cocktail of Alaxan, Bioflu and Imodium.


Nathan's "itinerary" was up next, and it involved other people touching our bodies, aka, massages. We went to Asian Massage near SM Baguio and since babae ang magma-massage, we looked for a different spa. Mind you, it was around 10pm so options were limited.

Thank God we found North Haven spa. Seriously, they should have a branch here. I got the Ventosa massage + foot scrub + foot spa combo (P990) and the other three got the face scrub, massage, face mask and body scrub combo (P1500). Na-entice kami kasi ang ganda ng explanation of the process and  that they use organic stuff on your body.


Salamat sa North Haven spa, nawala ang lagnat ko! And worth the money we spent. If you're in Baguio, check out North Haven Spa.

Next morning, we went up to the Good Sheperd convent and Mines View, Baguio's staples, to get some pasalubongs and pictures taken.


Doggystyle with Doglas the St. Bernard.


Anton and his little pony.


Nathan in cowgirl position.


We then went down and took pictures in front of The Mansion featuring a Belen scene.



Next up, we went to the Butterfly Sanctuary in Camp John Hay. We skipped Treetop Adventure dahil scared sa ziplines si Anton.

Gusto ni Mariah dito!


Anong meron!?!


The next morning, we went to the Strawberry Farm in La Trinidad. Ewan ko ha, pero this place is sooo overhyped. Excuse my pose as I'm protecting my feet from the mud.


Back to the city and passed by the Cathedral.


Ubos na ang cash, so sa Pizza Hut na lang kumain ng lunch. 


Possibly the best time I had during the whole trip was our last night in the City of Pines. No more fever, no more diarrhea and bumalik na ang monstrous appetite ko! I suggested that we eat at Forest House Bistro and Cafe for dinner kasi last March when Kiko and I was there, I enjoyed the experience and food, ambiance and the live band music.


We ordered three types of Bagnet dishes (Sinigang na Bagnet for me, Chicken and Bagnet Adobo for JP and Binagoongang Bagnet for Anton). Si Nathan ordered Cheeseburger kaloka.


Ako nagpa-bukas ng fireplace haha. Kailangang magpapicture eh.


Umuusok na hininga namin sa lamig dito.


Three days seemed so fast and so we went back to Manila by deluxe bus. Okay na sana except for a creepy guy across us na GRABE MAG-SNORE! Parang pinupunit na yero ang sound! Too bad wala akong earphones or anything to protect my ears. It was almost 6 hours of torture. Luckily I arrived in Manila sane. 

Part 2 up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment